Why the Program
The quest to understand the competences of leadership has been long and confusing one .Since modern research into leadership began the key questions have remain much the same: who becomes a leader? How do leaders differ from other people? What do leaders do that is different from other people
This workshop will provide delegates the opportunity:-To understand the competencies of an effective leader-To Increase self -awareness-To practice effective leadership skills -To be able to decide what “effective” means for them, at their Organization and specific to a situation
Contents of Program
- The qualities and traits of great leaders :Self- Assessment-Sharp perception – Responsive to the group needs-Knowing the Organization.
- Leaders must be in the position to determine strategic direction and create Organization Culture.
- The effective leader and his ability to Motivate and Empower others .
- Great leaders Know how to assess risk and run scenarios that will help make better decisions. Effective leaders take the right risk at the right time.
- Vision and goal setting for effective leadership
Who will Attend
Directors ,Managers at all levels Supervisors ,Team Leaders ,Trainers and Functional Specialists.
Training Methods : Interactive& creative. Brainstorming and Mind Mapping will be applied.
Description: The quest to understand the competences of leadership has been long and confusing one .Since modern research into leadership began the key questions have remain much the same: Who becomes a leader?-How do leaders differ from other people?-What do leaders do that is different from other people?